ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Friday, September 14, 2012
Superdad

Dear God,

I know that he's gonna be okay.
I know that he's strong enough.
I know that he's gonna make it thru.
But when I looked at him today,
i felt it,
he was probably scared to death minutes before.
He was probably praying that he would be alright.
He was probably similar to a frightened little boy
despite how old he is and how tough he appears to be.
and i couldn't help it.
He was probably in pain
and for a minute there, he looked like he was struggling.
I've never seen him struggle.
I really don't think I can afford to lose him.
It's too scary to think about.
I love him too much.
he's my daddy.
Please God, keep him safe.
I still need him.

Dear Daddy,

I'm sorry if I never made you proud with sports or a talent of any sort.
Sometimes, I wish I did have such abilities.
but I don't.
and I want you to know that despite hearing about the naughty things you have done in your life, I love you nonetheless.
In fact, I love you for your brokenness.
I love how you are able to refrain from bad habits.
I love how you are okay with the things we do.
I love how forgiving you are.
I love how fun-loving you are.
I love how we can have fun just watching tv tgt.
I love watching tv and I know I got that from you.
I just want you to know that you're honestly the best father in the world
and you mean the world to us.
I look forward to weekends and watching tv with you.
I miss you before the weekends arrive.
I don't ever want to disappoint you.
I hope I don't.
Don't go daddy.
I love you.
7:52:00 AM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>