ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Fluorescent Adolescent


My Cousins.

Cleared up my desk yesterday. I started flipping through my old notebooks and school diaries, etc. It was nice to remember the silly things we used to do in school and at home in the past. :) I threw out some things that weren't as important to me as I thought they would be. I wonder if my priorities will change as I look through my stuff ten years down the road. But that's quite unlikely.

I read 'What happened to Cass McBride?' recently and the note the protagonist's brother left was pretty heartbreaking.

Words are teeth.
They eat me alive.

Feed on my corpse instead.

- David Kirby

Looks like sticks, stones and words all hurt people.


& the best is no one knows who you are,

just another girl alone at the bar.
12:39:00 PM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>