Saturday, October 04, 2008
Cause that's just ridiculously odd
I found this on elaine's blog.
It was super sweet. :)
“When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth” - Billy, 4
A 4 year old kid said this. Can you believe it? At 4, I don't think I even thought of love. Or at least what love actually was.
But my favourite of the lot was this:
“You really shouldn’t say ‘i love you’ unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget.” - Jessica, 8
This explains why I don't say it that often, Charlene. :)
Have some composure,
Where is your posture?
You're pulling the trigger,
pulling the trigger all wrong.
Give me envy,
give me malice.
Baby, give me a break.

:D
11:53:00 PM




