Friday, September 12, 2008
When will we sing a new song, a new song?





She is really A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. Her hair just says it all.
I'm enjoying the holidays so far. Thailand was good and in a way, a refresher. 10 days away and it zoomed by so quickly. I was able to day dream a little more during the long rides cause my ipod was a bust. It was nice to know I was missed when I got back. :)
I can't imagine myself in any other course now that I'm in DADP. It feels right and I feel comfortable with the people in it. It's funny how I couldn't wait for the holidays to come and now that they are here, I wonder what to do with it.
Goodbye for now
I'm not the type to say I told you so
Goodbye for now, so long.
1:56:00 AM




