Sunday, August 31, 2008
What a beautiful smile, can I stay for a while?
Charlene's got me hooked on Beautiful Love, it is such a sweet song.
Maybe a greater thing will happen, maybe all will see.
Maybe our love will catch like fire as it burns through me.
I went to baybeats last friday and it was AWESOME. The bands that played were pretty good, especially Typecast. They ROCK. Watching them perform made me yearn for it. The stage, the head banging, the whole nine yards. I can just close my eyes and imagine the whole process. The getting on stage, the welcoming dark and cool atmosphere and the screaming of fans (however small the number).
We'd walk towards the microphone and the headbanging begins once the guitar and drums hit their first note. Damn, I want this so bad. All the jumping, flipping, screaming. I'd love to attend an underoath/saosin concert.
SOMEONE SEND ME A TICKET, PLEASE! :D
But sadly, I don't have the guts to do it. To cover underoath and saosin songs. To scream and sing. To actually be in a band. For now, I think I'll stick to STAWBELLY's comfort zone, 'performing' for DADP.
Your image's stamped beneath
The insides of my heart
Now you're gone, I don't know where to start
12:27:00 AM




