Sunday, July 13, 2008
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet & a light unto my path
We went to see Pearlyn sing at her church yesterday. She did AWESOME, as expected. It was in Paya Lebar, which was on the way to Marine Parade. I miss Marine Parade. :( I saw quite a few St Nicks ppl (Yvonne & May) and Pearlyn's group went up to sing 'These hands He made", both of which made me think of secondary school again.
Gone are those days. :(
I enjoyed friday's dinner after school at shoduko. We ate there coz Charlene insisted that the Omu rice was AWESOME and we all had to try it (It was pretty good, I have to say). Though I was broke (I only had 3 bucks in my wallet) Randee the angel offered to pay for me first. :) I was glad I went, we managed to share our two pennys worth on first impressions, classmates and ourselves. It was pretty enlightening, the whole evening. Charlene and I rocked a little after eating while waiting for the rest to finish up. It's so fun to swing your hair around once in a while and sing along to Underoath songs & it's fun to do it with a friend (Charlene :D)
Hands reaching out to me,
Hands reaching to be free.
Hands shouldn't be alone.
Hands together, love is sown.
7:23:00 PM




