ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I MISS THIS. :(

My sister has funny hair now.
Coz she was tempted to go get a free haircut from some new salon with her friends. hahahahaha.
She says she looks like Ugly Betty now. hahahaha.
& my maid, to make the situation worse,
told my sister in the face that 'it's nice'
but she burst out laughing immediately after.
What a liar. hahahahaha.
School starts next weeeeeeekkkkkkkk.
:)/:( ???
Don't know if I should put a happy or sad smiley.
I want school to start
but the holidays are so relaxed that I never want it to end.
I'm dreading the test next wednesday.
But I do miss my coursemates.
My oh-so-lovely coursemates. :)


That doesn't matter anyway,
Coz I'll find a brand new friend okay.
Me and her, we'll kick your ass,
We'll wait with knives after class.
8:56:00 PM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>