ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Thursday, June 05, 2008
Card House Dreamer



The AWESOME make up workshop
The day we ate like it was the last day on earth

This is what happens in lectures. Seriously, we didn't plan this.






When I was alighting at my mrt stop today, heading towards the escalator, when this IDIOT, this INCONSIDERATE IDIOT went to press the button to stop the upcoming escalator just so he could walk down. What an asshole. People had to climb the escalator when it wasn't even spolit in the first place! He caused inconvenience to so many people. DICKHEAD.

Being a facilitator turned out to be more fun then I expected. Hopefully, I did a good job. I'm glad that the group I got wasn't that shy or unwilling to participate. :)

& I felt so damn relieved when I completed my PCM essay this morning! F-I-N-A-L-L-Y.
I can complete other stuff at my own pace now. NO MORE BLOODY DEADLINES.

One last thing I have to say, I hate Georgina to bits. She's a fucking bitch. I wish she'd take a wire a strangle herself to death. Or better yet, gorge her own eyeballs out then stab herself to death. She's just out to ruin Serena's life and I hate her for it. #&$^@#*@&#^%@^@%^!


Holding on to dreams we collide,
We had our futures,
Our reasons,
Our fingers on the trigger.
10:48:00 PM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>