Sunday, April 20, 2008
SALTY WIND (HAHAHAHAHA!)
stewpid!!.jpg)
002.jpg)
Staying over at East coast wasn't that bad yesterday though it was hard to sleep with my contacts sucking the moisture out of my eyeballs. Naturally, we missed the last train and had to stay over. We talked a lot( more like Sin Ying and I talked a lot, and Xian Feng too).
We met tons of sexy dogs and they were so pretty! Especially the HUSKYS. :D
Breakfast was macdonalds (AFTER THE SUN RISES, thanks to XIAN FENG) and we finally left east coast, DOG TIRED.
School's still going at a leisurely pace, which is a good thing.
I have this super weird habit now, to associate everyone I see/hear/know with someone else from spore poly, regardless being in my course or not. It's unintentional, I swear. Like when I spotted a guy wearing a green collar tee, I immediately thought of Thomas (he seems to have tons of green shirts). and I heard someone's voice that reminded me of moonkian's. Man, I'll seem like some spore poly retard fanatic that relates everything to spore poly! & it's only been the first week! Poly life is turing me into a lunatic already.
btw, the last picture is Marcus re-enacting his emo-ness with edwin hiding his emo face and an idiot smiling over there.
Parker, do you remember how I carried your heart and I carried it far?
8:29:00 PM




