ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Damaged


ok, I realise that I suck at this blogging thing. I really do. I visited some blogs of my darling friends recently and I realise that they seriously blog everyday, about everything. One word for them: WHOA. I'm blown away. Honestly, I can't find THAT many things to blog about. Everyday's just another day. If I do blog about my everyday doings, I think I'd bore myself half to death. But for the sake of the blogging communitee and MY SOCIAL LIFE(hahahaha), I shall try my best to blog more often! :) Here's today's attempt.

I went out with Zoe today! It was kinda depressing coz we felt that it's sort of the "last day" we'd hang out and go shopping. Reason being, school starts tmr for me! (I'm supposed to be in bed now but I thought I'd finish this up first.)It's mixed feelings, psyched & nervous & nauseating(hahaha, kidding). Expected, I guess. But I REALLY REALLY REALLY do hope that I meet some ppl that I can spend the next 3 years with, people with the same interests and tastes as me. I've met some people from my course already & they all seem like little sweethearts so I can breathe a sigh of relief(I love using this phrase in my secondary school compos).
One more thing, I'm dying to watch Semi-Pro but they seem to have stop showing it here/have limited & random timings here. DARN. Will Ferrell, you'll have to wait.

Do, do you have a first aid kit handy?
12:43:00 AM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>