ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Monday, April 28, 2008
April 28, 11.17pm





I met xian feng today!
& because he asked me if I had a blog and I said yes, I felt guilty for not updating it for almost a week. So here I am, cococting today's entry.

Devised drama was so fun today!
We were doing a scene on how wee peng apparently stole money from someone and was locked out of his house and ethan was the policeman threatening to bring wee peng to the station. Then Jannah entered the scene AS A CAT! hahahaha! It totally killed the tension. Jannah is hilarious! I love having her in class. :)

I didn't go for LOLLIPOP! DARN IT! I meant to go but none of DADP 01 was interested, other than 3 or 4 whom I weren't very close to.
DAMN DAMN DAMN.
I was so DISAPPOINTED. :(
BUT, I heard this morning that people had to wait till 8 plus before they could get in for a performance and the dancefloor was only open for like half an hour before they were asked to leave.
So, HA! Thank goodness I didn't go. :)

Pictures uploaded are from eons ago. Eons meaning around 1 or 2 weeks ago. hahahaha.

Give BACK AFTER DAWN's Digging Deep and Here's your forgiveness a listen. They're really good.

We dance in this tragedy.
8:40:00 PM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>