ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Wednesday, April 23, 2008
I can't seem to shake this awful feeling.



Seriously, I have SUPER DUPER SWEET FRIENDS. I have no idea what I've done to deserve such friends. It's been over a week now and my grp ppl decided to get a cake AND a stuffed pig (which is ADORABLE btw) to celebrate! :D
I'm SPEECHLESS.
Only 3 words I can say, YOU GUYS ROCK!
Every single one of my friends. YOU, YOU & YOU!
I'm so damn GRATEFUL to have such LOVABLE & CARING friends that I LOVE LIKE HELL! :D
I'd never trade you guys for anything/anyone!
Oh, An Inspector Calls was AWESOME last night.
I expected it to end crappily but WHOA, the ending was GREAT!
Very unexpected.

Jieying is crazy about Charile!
"I want to see CHARLIE!"
"Let's take picture with CHARLIE!"
and loads more.
but it's all in good fun.
hahahahahaha!

Ms Div is SCARY.

You're in my heart just like a tattoo.
Just like a tattoo, I'll always have you.
10:14:00 PM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>