ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Saturday, April 19, 2008
Happy Birthday

It's one thing when your friends wish you happy birthday on your big day but it's another when your friends organise a party, buy a cake and get presents all for your sake. This birthday, my appreciation and gratitude towards the friends I have just SKY ROCKETED. I mean, the trouble they went through kinda moved me, like it triggered a sensitive nerve in my body. They took time off to get me AWESOME PRESENTS, gather at zoe's house(hiding behind the kitchen counter)and cut a cake with me. We went to jack's place after that, which was lovely. :)
I was pretty worn out but I was definitely happy. I mean, I couldn't ask for more.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ( Though the number of thank yous i say is insufficient, I am GRATEFUL to everyone! )

& my dearest DADPians! They are SUPER DUPER SWEET! Thanks for the notebook and the WINNIE THE POOH. I've only known you guys for like, a week +++ and you all have been so darn lovely, i don't really know what to say.

Sometimes I feel as if my friends give me so much and I have nthg to give in return, quite sucky. Like you want to return the favour but you don't know what/how to give. Hopefully, thank you is enough to satisfy them. Coz i'm sincerely grateful, man.

Even those who bothered to wish me on my bdae and later, it was fantastic that you remembered and secondly, bothered to send a test/write a comment. AH, I LOVE YOU GUYS. <3<3<3
12:00:00 AM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>