Wednesday, March 26, 2008
I'm tired of making love to a memory
We went back to school for orange bowl today! Mrs Sushila said that when we get pregnant, we'd have cravings for orange bowl. hahahaha. I wonder if I see myself at 25 years old, walking into st nicks, work clothes and all, ordering "one dollar guo tiao gan" from Uncle Pang. I can't believe that Mrs Sushila remembers my sec one end-of-year english composition! It was SO darn long ago. Zoe thought there was a new man in our yoga class but it turned out that it was a woman with a boyish haircut and figure. & my sister didn't even realise till I mentioned it! Zoe said she wanted to buy Veet for the instructor coz he had a forest of underarm hair. and I think he looks like a little pirate. But he's quite a nice guy so far. I laughed halfway during the class beacuse the teacher said bend your left leg but I only bent the left leg after zoe hissed at me to. Then I looked around and realised that only zoe and my sister and I were doing it as he said, the rest were following his actions which were opposite to what he was asking us to do because he was facing us and everyone just mirrored his moves. So I giggled which made the instructor laugh a little before continuing whatever he was doing. Yoga's a laugh.
Miley cyrus' See you Again is stuck in my head. I can't get it out.
The last time I freaked out, I just kept looking down
I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinking about
& like I couldn't breathe, you asked what's wrong with me
My best friend Leslie said "oh, she's just being Miley"
The next time we hang out, I will redeem myself
My heart can't rest till then
ohh whoa whoa I
I can't wait to see you again.
Photograph each day so we can live forever.
I sit in the light to make the dark a little darker.
I dance to move only you,
& I fight to kiss and make up.
I scream for some silence.
I laugh to laugh for once,
not there so you notice I'm gone.
& I breathe cuz its neccessary,
& I sigh when I see the moon.
I dream to make sleep less boring,
until there was you.
& I feel in the absence of heart,
& I plug my eyes to cry.
I'm a hopeless romantic
& kicking the habit but all hearts have darts.
Sweet red cherry blossom tree that lives in both you and me.
You marked your name but I can see, its not on me.
So I've shamelessly gone and made myself come undone.
Well, heavy hangs my head when I'm Unhearted.
I wear this angels crown to cover up my devils frown.
& upon my broken chest lay a struggle between loneliness.
& things that are out of place,
like my head in outer space.
& the carpet you walked on the ceiling that cries please don't walk away
Sweet red cherry blossom tree that lives in both you and me.
You marked your name but I can see, its not on me.
So I've shamelessly gone and made myself come undone.
Well, heavy hangs my head when I'm Unhearted.
Bellow it out with all the breath in my lungs,
Apologize for all that I've done.
You did a number on me and a fantastic job,
In the scheme of all things we never felt.
When your hearts been breached and your guards been let down.
You've rotten and spoiled me into the ground
& a good mess forgives all the rest we allow
Sweet red cherry blossom tree that lives in both you and me.
You marked your name but I can see, its not on me.
So I've shamelessly gone and made myself come undone.
Red cherry blossom tree that lives in both you and me.
You marked your name but I can see, its not on me.
So I've shamelessly gone and made myself come undone.
Well, heavy hangs my head when I'm Unhearted.
Sweet red cherry blossom tree that lives in both you and me
12:35:00 AM




