ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Thursday, March 27, 2008
I once was lost, but now am profound.

Man, being broke sucks. BIG TIME. & the bloody adult fare I have to pay for travelling is NOT HELPING. It sucks and sucks and sucks out of my pocket. I don't even like going out anymore because of the fare. I got camp tmr, wonder how that will turn out. There's fiesta to look forward to though. Gosh, I miss st nicks. I just hope that poly life will be something like how we were in secondary school or that it just doesn't suck. Enough about school. I've been thinking, people always tell you to be yourself but how do you actually know you're being yourself? What if you don't know what defines you, or who you really are? And is being who you are something you can chose or something you're just comfortable with, something you become eventually? Like for instance, if you really like sucking your thumb but you're an adult and it's unhygienic and embarrassing, are you being yourself if you change your bad habit? I don't know if these questions are valid or not but I really wonder.

Oh yeah, Paramore's that's what you get video is GOOD. Hayley's so pretty, not to mention, the red hair is just WOW. It just suits her whole personality. I wish I had fairer skin. But then again, I also wish I were taller, slimmer, have lushous locks, possess ten billion bucks with a ferrari in my driveway(or maybe ten and my own theme park in my backyard. I can't wait for my course to start though. PSYCHOLOGY, HERE I COME! :D

I'm two steps away from my subtle smooth escape.
& opportunity is knocking on my door.
10:34:00 PM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>