Monday, March 17, 2008
It's just a song about Ping Pong!
Let's see, what have I been up to? I watched Step Up 2 recently, after going with Zoe and Isa. It was like old times again. :D We would goof off, eat in rather expensive places, take tons of pictures(all due to Zoe) and walk till our feet were sore.
For a moment there, it seemed as if we were all sec 3 again. Ahh, i miss those times.
I went down to Spore Poly last week. Boy, it was HUGE. I settled some financial matters and got my student card done. Again, I look like a dork, which convinced me that whatever picture you take (for a card) & no matter how good you look, you are still gonna look like a dork. Well, in most cases. EZlink, IC, etc.
I got a new notebook! It's AWESOME. No more fighting with stephanie over the laggy computer anymore!
& I have seriously put on some weight. My skirts and jeans are have become a little harder to get into from what I remember. I need school to keep me fit again. Although we don't realise it, school and our friends, of course, occupies us so much we don't have time to gorge our faces. Now, however, is a whole new story. We have so much time on our hands that we seize opportunity to not only gorge our faces but also to plop down on the couch after the gorge fest. & I know that I should use this new-found freedom to exercise as well but hahahahahaha, eating and watching tele/surfing the net is WAY MORE APPEALING than exercising. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, I AM A PIG. A pig who wishes there were such thing as losing kilos while eating chocolates and drinking coke and watching tele.
Now I can't wait to see you again.
5:53:00 PM




