ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Saturday, February 02, 2008



Deepest condolences to Nita. Her death was pretty heartbreaking. She was so young & just recently got married. It must be so hard for her husband, whom i've only met twice. But it's gotta be equally hard for her dad, such a jolly man. Not forgetting Bo, she looked up to her sister so much. The whole funeral was so, i don't really know how to describe it. It was just so HARD. But she was a fine young lady, so friendly and nice, it's definite she'll have a place in heaven. :) We shouldn't have to worry about missing her coz we know she'll always be looking down, praying for us. Anyways, her sudden death spawned many questions directed to myself.
1. Am I prepared to die?/Have I done what I can for others on earth?
2. Am I satisfied with the way I lived?
3. Have I been a good daughter/sister/friend?
4. Will I go to heaven?
5. Who will come to my funeral?

I really wondered these past few days. I guess it all boils down to not taking anyone for granted & to be generous in forgiveness. I haven't exactly been a saint these past few months so I'm gonna give it a shot. Being NICER.



The battle of the bands: Paramore VS Metro Station
I love them both too much.

you'll cry and curse when you're alone
but laugh and flirt when we're on the phone
11:36:00 AM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>