Sunday, January 06, 2008
Top skinny jeaned rockers of 2007
10) Matt Rubano - Taking Back Sunday
9) Billie Joe Armstrong - Green Day
8) Ronnie Radke - Escape The Fate
7) William Beckett - The Academy Is
6) Gabe Saporta - Cobra Starship
5) Ryan Ross - Panic! at the Disco
4) Davey Havok - AFI
3) Ville Valo - HIM
2) Gerard Way - My Chemical Romance
1) Pete Wentz - Fall Out Boy
10 lyrics that permeated 2007 (that we can't promise we'll never reference again)
10.) I'm bringing sassy back - Cobra Starship
9.) I’m bringing sexy back - Justin Timberlake
8.) Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster - Panic! at the Disco
7.) To the left, to the left - Beyonce
6.) Buy you a drank - T-Pain
5.) You can’t be a pimp and a prostitute too - White Stripes
4.) They tried to make me go to rehab, but I said no no no - Amy Winehouse
3.) Thnks fr th mmrs - Fall Out Boy
2.) Gimmie gimmie more - Britney Spears
1.) You can stand under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh - Rihanna
2:09:00 AM




