ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Oh gosh, rachel was so retarded today. Not that it was bad or anything. She said the train was "faggotly full"! She did so many other things but I can't seem to recall them now. She's hilarious and I LOVE HER for that. :)

TOP TEN THINGS THAT SCARE/WILL SCARE STACEY
10.Horny people, regardless of age.
9.Lecherous men/women
8.If I grow a moustache
7.If Paramore turns techno
6.If spongebob & patrick become gay, with each other
5.Rachel's flaring nostrils
4.Santa's non-existance
3.Syaza marrying Tony
2.Mr Potato shaving his head bald.
1.Zoe![hahaha, kidding]

In no particular order whatsoever. Hahaha.
Boo to TONY.

You said we were an accident.
With accidents you’ll never know what could have been
So we were an accident,You’ll always be my favorite one
12:11:00 AM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>