ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Wednesday, January 23, 2008
This lovesick melody is gonna get the best of me tonight

my stupid computer keeps fucking me up. It's getting on my nerves! now it's sending viruses to everyone! ARGH!

So, tmr's the day, DOOMSDAY. I'm freaking out & I have no idea how to feel. I really don't want my results to suck. I want to get the BEST result I can get though I can't really say I did my best. I wished I'd studied harder. But no use fretting over it right now. coz nothing can be done, except PRAYER. Hope that God fixes Zoe and my screwed up results. Tmr determines my whole fucking future that I STILL feel I'm too young to choose. I'm TERRIFIED to even go thru a rough sketch of how I think I'd fare. I'd rather not & leave it all to tmr. Ok, talking about it only makes me worry more so I better change the topic. Holiday ends tmr(kinda) so I came up with a list of good and bad things that happened during the super duper long but well deserved holidays.

Good stuffs
-TONS OF SHOPPING
-time to catch up on sleep & frens & whatsoever
-working (earned some cash & new friends :D)
-caught a lot of good movies
-grew closer to my sister :)
-heard a lot of good songs
-prom
-MCR concert!

Bad stuffs
-Anticipating results halfway thru holidays
-working (bloody long journeys & working hours)
-moving house
-super boring at the start
-missing school
-STUPID ADULT FARE THAT SUCKS THE BLOODY HELL OUT OF MY POCKET!

ok so, that's all I can think of at the moment. can't wait to catch sweeney todd and harold & kumar 2(whenever THAT is coming out).





Won't someone stop this song? So I won't sing along.
11:44:00 PM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>