ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Money is such a BITCH. It's so sickening to run out of it or not even have any in the first place. The best things in life are FREE. SURE, but let's face it, most of the things we like to do or have to do like eat or whatever requires $$$. It's essential to eat daily, three meals. & in order to buy food, you need cash. In order to have a house for shelter, you need cash. In order to be warm & not face charges for indecent exposure, we need cash to buy clothes. In order to do a sport you like or something, you need cash to get equipment. & the sad thing is, some ppl aren't that fortunate enough to be born into a well-to-do family with the luxury of getting everything they ever need & more, including daily pocket money DURING the holidays. Education is one thing but some people don't even have food, let alone education. It's SO SAD. I'm glad I have education & all the essentials. Yes, thank you, Jesus. :D
Ok, the point is IT'S UNFAIR how some people are RICH in this world & some are poor. & im not only talking about those under-developed or super poor countries, im talking about even in well-to-do countries, like here. Firstly, there's like this unspoken line where the rich kinda associates with their kind & vice versa basically because of the activities they are involved in. you hardly see a poor person doing something a rich person can afford. That's depriving. & sometimes, it gives a non-rich person the feeling that they are left out or even looked down upon by the well-off, you know what I mean? Ok next, money bring about problems that have undesired dire consequences. Finacial difficulties, for one. It causes stress, starts fights, tears the family apart & everyone suffers, BLAH BLAH BLAH. You get the idea. It just sucks. The things most people long to do requires money, & sadly they're in short supply. so tough luck for them.

ARGH.

On a softer note, Prom turned out to be quite awesome though the bloody heels were KILLING ME. RESULTS: Bruised feet. :( & I broke my candle holder. :( Other than that it was a CAMWHORE FEST & grand dinner cum award show. Sadly, the only dancing we did was our last ever family dance as a cohort. Unless some nutcases decide to dance by themselves at home. hahaha. I'm NOT one of those nutcases. It was a night I'd definitely remember. :D I'm not afraid to say I ENJOYED MYSELF & it was WORTH EVERY PENNY I PAID. hahaha.
& Gen's birthday was a blast. An expensive blast. hahahaha. It was easy to carry out the surprise cake & present. She's the girl WITHOUT A PAUSE BUTTON. hahahaha. I LOVE HER LOADS.

Christmas' cominnnngggggggg! woohoo! :D

I can feel you all around me, thickening the air I'm breathing.
Holding on to what I'm feeling, savoring this heart that's healed
10:44:00 PM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>