Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Ok so, the holidays are finally here. Apart the end of constant mugging since the prelims period (whether productive or not,I have no idea), the holidays have been CONSTANT shopping, with prom coming up and all. I realise that the AFTER Os period we all look forward to so much is actually like another other old holiday. During the exam period, we start to look ahead to the post Os, where we can finally do the things we LONG to at that time. Like for instance, BURNING OUR BOOKS, for one. & dyeing our hair or watching movies through the night with friends. Well, i wanted to throw my books away the day Os ended but at till this day the books are still sitting on the shelf. Hahaha. The urge to burn isn't there anymore. Hopefully, I can find something productive to do this holiday.
And I'm praying that we will see something there in between,
then and there that exceeds all we can dream
12:43:00 AM




