ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

MCR concert was a blast. ABSOLUTELY. :D I'm so glad I went. Gerard was HOT, as usual. He let his hair grow out so he looked like he was from the first album. He was screaming F-words all the way:
"Are you ready you ready to rock your fucking faces off?"
"Let me see your fucking faces, it's beautiful!"
"Bang bang, motherfuckers!"
BUT the best of all was when he said "You gotta pick your fucking friends up, I don't give a shit if you're having a good time, just pick your fucking friends up when they fall!"
HE CARES. :D The bloody people at the back were bloody inconsiderate though, they pushed all the way while we were waiting for MCR to come out. It was so unnecessary. There was even one time when they pushed and the whole bloody group, already crammed against each other back to boob, fell like dominoes. IT WAS SCARY. The people behind were practically kneeling on our calves! & some were bloody laughing! what the hell. I actually feared for our lives. & before all that, there was this GUY, ARGH, who kept on COMPLAINING. Even when some people screamed for every possible reason, he called them fucking retards. WHATEVER, YOU STUPIDHEAD. It's a CONCERT, people wanna ENJOY THEMSELVES, NOT LISTEN TO YOUR SMART COMMENTS.
Anyways, the whole concert was WOAH. MCR plays excellent LIVE, you can ROCK YOUR ASSES OFF, start to finish. The BEST part was the end, man. FAMOUS LAST WORDS NEVER SOUNDED SO GOOD, EVER.
WOW, WOW, WOW.

I'm so envious of MILEY CYRUS. She has her own TV show, her own album, she's dating NICK JONAS, not that I care, BUT MOST IMPTLY, she's good friends with PARAMORE.
!!!
I want to be friends with them too!!!!!! ALL OF THEM. Miley cyrus, you're lucky girl. Paramore was on TRL today & 2 fans got to win tickets to their concert!!!!
I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!

You'll bleed just like you'll puke while running a mile.

GERARD WAY, MIKEY WAY, JARED LETO & RYAN MERRIMAN, YOU'RE OOZING HOT-NESS. I LOVE YOU SO. :D
7:42:00 PM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>