Sunday, November 25, 2007

the last written post pretty much sums up my holiday so far. One word, MEDIOCRE. :( It's funny how it's only been roughly 2 weeks but it seems like 2 months have gone past. Why's that? hmmph. Well, tmr's grad night. Hope that goes well. Actually, come to think of it, it'll be the last time the cohort will be tgt, other than some overseas & those who couldnt be bothered to come. It's kinda SAD. :( I bet tons of people with be crying tmr. Tissues & waterproof makeup is A MUST. hahaha.
I recently started watching Jackass & boy, are they FUNNY. I can't believe I didn't know of it sooner. I would have caught the movie as well! Darn. & Johnny knoxville is quite hot. So's Joe Jonas BUT why did you let it grow long? CUT YOUR HAIR, PLEASE! MIANUS is definitely going on my list of places I wanna visit one day. Interesting.
This blogskin is getting old. Time for a MAKEOVER.
She's just like him, spoiled rotten, confused by the lies she's been fed.
5:18:00 PM




