ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Thursday, November 08, 2007


I was definitely complecent for the geog mcq. I think i screwed it up. & I thought "Since i screwed up my geog paper 2, i gotta do my best for the mcq. It'll probably be easy." & right after the physics paper 2 till the night before the geog paper, I've been taking it easy. VERY EASY. Watching tv, sleeping more, hanging out at parkway & using the computer, shameful much. One good thing about my playful streak was that I used the computer (finally!) after 67870750895674680 years. :) Got lots of catching up to do. Sites to see, videos to watch and emails to AMRIE to write!


I caught Stardust yesterday. It was awesome. Claire Danes and Sienna Miller (or at least she looked like Sienna Miller) were so pretty and the story was sweet. Syaza was SO FUNNY! She started making her squeaky 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' sound again at every thing that disgusted her. Lucien's friend kept sitting up to laugh at her. Her voice is so distinguishable, recognisable everywhere. & I thought mine was bad. Haha, but it was a good laugh.


Actually, come to think of it, it'll feel so empty after Os. We'll have no more goal to work towards to. Academic goal, that is. & we'll all go our separate ways. :( SEPARATE WAYS. Just thinking about it sucks. We might never meet each other again unless we seriously bother meeting up occasionally for the rest of our lives, which I highly doubt so. Give it one year max & it'll go downhill from there. The people that played roles in the ever-changing years of our teenage lives, the most memorable part of the years we'll live. Sad but inevitable. BUT after Os, we'll be FREE & that's all that matters at this point of time.


Elisha Cuthbert.
And you're slowly shaking finger tips show that you're scared like me, so let's pretend we're alone.
9:45:00 PM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>