Saturday, November 24, 2007
1. What is one of your best friend's names?
ZOE
2 . What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
PINK, HAHA.
3. What are you listening to right now?
NTHG.
4. Whats your favorite number?
17 :D
5. What was the last thing you ate?
INSTANT NOODLES.
6. If you were a crayon what would you be?
BRIGHT RED!
7 . How is the weather right now?
COOL.
8. Who was the last person you talked to
on the phone?
LUCIEN.
9. The first thing you notice about the
opposite sex?
EVERYTHING?
10. Do you have a significant other?
NOPE.
11. Favorite TV show?
HEROES & GREY'S ANATOMY
12. Siblings?
STEPHANIE.
13. Height?
SHORT AS HELL.
14. Hair color?
BLACK AS NIGHT.
15. Eye Color?
DARK BROWN.
16. Do you wear contacts?
SOMETIMES, YEAH.
17. Favorite Holiday?
CHRISTMAS! SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!:D
18. Month?
APRIL, COZ IT'S MY BDAE.
19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
I GUESS SO.
20. What was the last movie you watched?
THE GAME PLAN.
21. Favorite Day of the Year?
NOT PARTICULARLY.
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
NO ONE TO ASK OUT YET.
23. Can you do a headstand (not using
the wall)?
SHUCKS, I NEED THE WALL.
24. Hugs or Kisses?
BOTH IN DIFFERENT OCCASSIONS. xoxoxoxoxox
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
CHOCOLATE. ACTUALLY, MINT.
26 . Do you want your friends to respond
to this?
ONLY OF THEY WANT TO.
27 . Who is most likely to respond?
I HAVE NO IDEA.
28. Who is least likely to respond?
AGAIN, I HAVE NO IDEA.
29. What books are you reading?
I HAVEN'T BEEN READING LATELY.
30. Piercings?
4, ON EARS.
31 . Favorite movies?
FINAL DESTINATION 3!!!!!
32. Favorite football Team?
MAN UNITED, COZ CRISTIANO RONALDO'S IN IT. HAHAHA.
33. what were u doing before this?
SHOPPING.
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
BUTTER! OR CARAMEL COATED.
37. Dogs or cats?
DEFINITELY DOGS.
38. Favorite flower?
NONE.
39. Been caught doing something you
weren't supposed to do?
I GUESS SO BUT I CAN'T RECALL ANYTHING NOW.
40. Do you have a best friend of the
opposite sex?
I DON'T THINK SO, I WISH I DO THOUGH.
41 . Have you ever loved someone?
MY POPS, MOPS, SISTER, THE LIST GOES ON.
42 . Who would you like to see right now?
HAYLEY WILLIAMS, HAHAHA.
43. Are you still friends with people
from kindergarten?
SOME, YEAH.
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
NO WAY.
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
YEAH!
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
RIGHT.
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
ONE? & A STUFFED TOY TOO.
48. Are you missing someone?
NOT REALLY, MY DAD SOMETIMES.
49. Do you have a Tattoo?
AHHHHHH, I WANT ONE!
50. Anybody on myspace that you'd go on
HAYLEY WILLIAMS' PERSONAL PROFILE!
It's the last thing I want but its all that I've got.
It's the last thing I need but I still carry you in my heart.
12:19:00 AM




