ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Friday, November 09, 2007

1. Describe yourself?
QUIET, SMART & LOVABLE (HA! EVERYTHING IM NOT.)

2. What do you do for fun?
LAUGH AT OTHERS (BAD HABIT, I KNOW BUT I CANT HELP IT SOMETIMES)

3. Where do (or did) you attend school?
ST NICKS

4. What kind of music do you like?
PARAMORE

5. What is your most current ringtoneon ur cell?
BORN FOR THIS, THOUGH IT'S SILENT 90% OF THE TIME

6 . What was your most expensive cellbill total?
80 BUCKS

7. Did you pay it?
NOPE.

8. Would you consider yourself a player(or heartbreaker)?
ERM, I DON'T THINK SO.

9. Have you ever cheated (on anythingor anyone)?
NOPE.

10. Who was the last person you talkedto?
MY MAID

11. What was the last thing you said?
CANT RMB

12 . Do you like talking on the phone?
YES :D

13. Do you smoke?
ONE WORD: SMELLY

14. How about drink?
QUOTE SYAZA: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

15 . If you were stranded on an island,what 3 things would you have?
MY BEST FRIENDS & IPOD & DVDS (WITH A DVD PLAYER, OF COURSE)

16. If you had a day to do anything,what would you do?
ATTEND A PARAMORE CONCERT, GO TO DISNEYLAND & DRINK MOS BURGER'S MILK TEA TILL I DIE.

17. Who do you talk to the most?
MY SIS/ZOE

18. Do you trust people easily?
YEAH, QUITE. GET TRICKED EASILY.

19. Who can make you laugh no matterwhat?
ZOE, SYAZA, DIANA, MY SIS, MIMI, MR POTATO

20. Plans for today?
WENT SHOPPING. FOR FURNITURE. HAHAHA.

21.Ever been in love?
WITH JARED PADALECKI. HAHAHAHA.

22.Att or sgl?
SINGLE :D

23.Cho ose either two Timer or Scandal.
SCANDAL

24.Wheres your handphone?-
IN FRONT OF ME

25.Are kittens cute,for you?
I HAVE A CAT & A DOG

26. Are you vain?
I HOPE NOT *LOOKS AT SELF IN MIRROR UNKNOWINGLY*

27. More girlfriends or guyfriends?
GIRLFRIENDS

28. What is your favourite colour?
RED & BLACK

29. hatest colour?
PURPLE

30. If you were have a guy/girl now(ifyou are single)&he/she breaks yourheart,what will you do?
BRING MY DAGGER ALONG THE NEXT TIME I MEET UP WITH HIM. HAHAHAHA. IM NOT KIDDING.


I'm not faithless,
Just paranoid of getting lost or that I might lose.
12:00:00 AM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>