ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Saturday, August 04, 2007

top 2 things found in your wallet:
EZ-LINK &
MONEY (THOUGH HARDLY EVER FOR $$$)

top 2 songs you can listen to again and again:
BORN FOR THIS &
GRAND THEFT AUTUMN

top 2 reasons to watch television:
HEROES
MTV

top 2 obsessions:
PARAMORE &
SPONGEBOB

top 2 favorite food:
SUBWAY! &
NOT CHICKEN RICE

top 2 favorite snacks:
CHEESE STICKS!
CLODHOPPERS

top 2 favorite website:

top 2 goals you want to accomplish:
MEET HAYLEY &
BECOME A VILLIAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!

top 2 favorite colors:
RED &
BLACK

top 2 favorite part of the house:
I LIKE THE WHOLE HOUSE.

top 2 things i can't wait to happen:
THE DAY I MEET HAYLEY &
THE DAY AMRIE COMES BACK

top 2 places where I love to shop:
WHEREVER THERE'RE SHOPS :D

top 2 movies I could watch over and over:
FIGHT CLUB &
BORAT


Kiss the stars with me
And dread the wait for
Stupid calls returning us to life
6:17:00 PM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>