ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
ARCHIVES
CREDITS
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Want to, but I can't help itI love the way it feels,It's got me stuck between my fantasy and what is realI need it when I want it,I want it when I don'tTell myself I'll stop everyday, knowin' that I won'tI got a problem and I don't know what to do about itEven if I did, I don't know if I would quit but I doubt itI'm taken by the thought of it, and I know this much is trueBaby, you have become my addiction, I'm so strung out on youI can barely move but I like itAnd it's all because of you [3X]And it's all because...Never get enough,She's the sweetest drugThink of it every secondI can't get nothing done,Only concern is the next time, I'm gonna get me someKnow I should stay away from, cause it's no good for meI try and try but my obsession wont let me leaveI got a problem and I don't know what to do about itEven if I did, I don't know if I would quit but I doubt itI'm taken by the thought of it, and I know this much is trueBaby, you have become my addiction, I'm so strung out on youI can barely move but I like itAnd it's all because of you (all because of you) [3X]And it's all because...Never get enough,She's the sweetest drugAin't no doubt, so strung out [2X]Over you, over you, over youBecause of you,And it's all because of you,Never get enoughShe's the sweetest drug, she's the sweetest drugBECAUSE OF YOU. 10:43:00 PM
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Want to, but I can't help itI love the way it feels,It's got me stuck between my fantasy and what is realI need it when I want it,I want it when I don'tTell myself I'll stop everyday, knowin' that I won'tI got a problem and I don't know what to do about itEven if I did, I don't know if I would quit but I doubt itI'm taken by the thought of it, and I know this much is trueBaby, you have become my addiction, I'm so strung out on youI can barely move but I like itAnd it's all because of you [3X]And it's all because...Never get enough,She's the sweetest drugThink of it every secondI can't get nothing done,Only concern is the next time, I'm gonna get me someKnow I should stay away from, cause it's no good for meI try and try but my obsession wont let me leaveI got a problem and I don't know what to do about itEven if I did, I don't know if I would quit but I doubt itI'm taken by the thought of it, and I know this much is trueBaby, you have become my addiction, I'm so strung out on youI can barely move but I like itAnd it's all because of you (all because of you) [3X]And it's all because...Never get enough,She's the sweetest drugAin't no doubt, so strung out [2X]Over you, over you, over youBecause of you,And it's all because of you,Never get enoughShe's the sweetest drug, she's the sweetest drugBECAUSE OF YOU.
You're Everything I'm Not
STACEY
170491 DADP
All we are are dust in the wind.
:)s
Friends
Mix the words up
TOO BAD, no tagboard. :)
You have my thanks.
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.
Base codings and inspiration courtesy of Hilary, from her skin take to the sky.
Picture belongs to muszka of Devianart, added, by eclair-x, with thinking bubble and text.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.
|