ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I've been twisting and turning in a space that's too small
I've been drawing the line and watching it fall
You've been closing me in , closing the space in my heart
Watching us fading and watching us fall apart
Well I can't explain why it's not enough
Coz I gave it all to you
And if you leave me now

Oh just leave me now
It's the better thing to do
It's time to surrender
It's been too long pretending
There's no use in trying
When the pieces don't fit anymore
Oh, don't misunderstand how I feel
Coz I've tried, yes I've tried
Still I don't know why
No I don't know why
Why I can't explain why it's not enough
Coz I gave it all to you

And if you leave me now
Oh just leave me now
It's the better thing to do
It's time to surrender
It's been too long pretending
There's no use in trying
When the pieces don't fit anymore
The pieces don't fit anymore

You pulled me under so I had to give in
Such a beautiful mess that's breaking my skin
Well I'll hide all the bruises;
I'll hide all the damage that's done
But I show how I'm feeling until all the feeling has gone
Well I can't explain why it's not enough
Coz I gave it all to you
And if you leave me now
Oh just leave me now
It's the better thing to do
It's time to surrender
It's been too long pretending
There's no use in trying
When the pieces don't fit anymore
The pieces don't fit anymore

THE PIECES DON'T FIT ANYMORE.


Take a look around don't you see it?
See that you are the only real face in the room
No one here has a clue what you're feeling
Don't feel bad keep your sadness alive
Look at all these happy people
Living their lives
Look at all these plastic people
Theres nothing inside
Look at all these shallow people
Telling their lies
Look at all these empty people, people

Don't you know that misery loves company
Yeah I heard, that misery was looking for me
Happiness is a face that don't look good on me
Yeah I heard, that misery comes looking for me
Woah, misery's my company
Woah, misery is looking for meLooking for me

The hands are up now
Everybody's singing, everybody's moving
They've programmed their feelings
They're synchronizing and criticizing
Don't feel bad keep your sadness alive
Look at all these happy people
Living their lives
Look at all these plastic people
They're dying inside
Look at all these shallow people
Telling their lies
Look at all these empty people, people

Don't you know that misery loves company
Yeah I heard, that misery was looking for me
Happiness is a face that don't look good on me
Yeah I heard, that misery comes looking for me
Woah, misery's my company
Woah, misery is looking for me
Don't you know this misery loves me
Don't you know this misery loves me
Don't you know this misery loves me
Don't you know this misery loves me
Loves me

So you're tired of running
You're tired of hurting
You're tired of living in their lie
You're tired of listening
You're tired of hurting
Keep your sadness alive, alive, alive
Don't you know that misery loves company
Yeah I heard, that misery was looking for me
Happiness is a face that don't look good on me
Yeah I heard, that misery comes looking for me
Don't you know, misery loves company
Yeah I heard, that misery was looking for me
Happiness is a face that don't look good on me
Yeah I heard, that misery comes looking for me
Woah, misery's my company
Woah, misery is looking for me

MISERY.
1:21:00 AM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>