ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
ARCHIVES
CREDITS
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
And baby don't follow their lead'cause you'll never knowJust how the story ends, or how the story goesAnd you are so confusedAnd baby it's just like you To say anything elseWhenever you get this wayJust getting up for the let down,Mmm here they come, and yes, they're here to stayJust getting up for the let downOh I'm here to say that you're the star you wanna be Just open up and look inside and you will see, yeahSomeday you'll sing it out loudOne day this will make you proudWhoa oh, "I know..."Whoa oh.And baby don't follow their lead'cause you never knowJust how the story ends, or how the story goesAnd you are so confused, And baby it's just like youTo say anything elseIt's time for you to understandStop getting up for the let downOh, who you are is not up to themStop getting up for the let downAnd I'm here to say that you're the star you wanna beJust open up and look inside you will seeSomeday you'll sing it out loudOne day this will make you proudWhoa oh, "I know..."Whoa oh.Someday you'll sing it out loudOne day this will make you proudWhoa oh, "I know...""I know..." is never good enoughSo say what you want(You know I'm wasting all my time)You've gotta mean it when you say what you want(You're only safe when you're alone)And everybody's on your mind Saying anything to get you byAnd so to get what you want(You know I'm wasting all my time)You've gotta mean it when you say what you want(You're only safe when you're alone)You're wasting everybody's time You're saying anything that gets you byIt's not, not, not gonna get you,Gonna get you bySomeday you'll sing it out loudOne day this will make you proudWhoa oh, "I know...""I know..." is never good enoughSomeday you'll sing it out loudOne day this will make you proudWhoa oh, "I know..."Whoa oh,Whoa oh, "I know...""I know..." is never good enoughSAY ANYTHING (ELSE). 10:46:00 AM
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
And baby don't follow their lead'cause you'll never knowJust how the story ends, or how the story goesAnd you are so confusedAnd baby it's just like you To say anything elseWhenever you get this wayJust getting up for the let down,Mmm here they come, and yes, they're here to stayJust getting up for the let downOh I'm here to say that you're the star you wanna be Just open up and look inside and you will see, yeahSomeday you'll sing it out loudOne day this will make you proudWhoa oh, "I know..."Whoa oh.And baby don't follow their lead'cause you never knowJust how the story ends, or how the story goesAnd you are so confused, And baby it's just like youTo say anything elseIt's time for you to understandStop getting up for the let downOh, who you are is not up to themStop getting up for the let downAnd I'm here to say that you're the star you wanna beJust open up and look inside you will seeSomeday you'll sing it out loudOne day this will make you proudWhoa oh, "I know..."Whoa oh.Someday you'll sing it out loudOne day this will make you proudWhoa oh, "I know...""I know..." is never good enoughSo say what you want(You know I'm wasting all my time)You've gotta mean it when you say what you want(You're only safe when you're alone)And everybody's on your mind Saying anything to get you byAnd so to get what you want(You know I'm wasting all my time)You've gotta mean it when you say what you want(You're only safe when you're alone)You're wasting everybody's time You're saying anything that gets you byIt's not, not, not gonna get you,Gonna get you bySomeday you'll sing it out loudOne day this will make you proudWhoa oh, "I know...""I know..." is never good enoughSomeday you'll sing it out loudOne day this will make you proudWhoa oh, "I know..."Whoa oh,Whoa oh, "I know...""I know..." is never good enoughSAY ANYTHING (ELSE).
You're Everything I'm Not
STACEY
170491 DADP
All we are are dust in the wind.
:)s
Friends
Mix the words up
TOO BAD, no tagboard. :)
You have my thanks.
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.
Base codings and inspiration courtesy of Hilary, from her skin take to the sky.
Picture belongs to muszka of Devianart, added, by eclair-x, with thinking bubble and text.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.
|