ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD ARCHIVES CREDITS

Saturday, January 13, 2007
amrie's departure

Well, amrie left today. She walked thru the departing gate at arnd 2210 hrs. It was rather difficult but none of us shedded tears. Yet. Tears were only mildly welling up. In fact, we were grinning from ear to ear, only occasionally depressed at the fact that she would be gone soon. When the time came fer her to go in, none of us wanted to let her go but we knew she had to go. We said our last goodbyes, took our last videos and photos and hugged each other to death. I was still kinda in a state of shock after she went in. Part of me felt that she would suddenly turn arnd and announce that she never has to go back ever again but the other part of me knew deep down inside that was almost IMPOSSIBLE. I couldn't believe that she was here two months before and she's leaving again. It felt like sec one again, when we were sending her off fer the first time. Like she never came back at all. We received a call from amrie only a few minutes after she went in and we were about to turn around and head home. SHE WAS BAWLING. Her voice was unusually shaky and the words that came out of her mouth were muffled and unclear. She missed us already and didnt want to get on the plane even though she knows that she really has to. She found it irritating that she had to leave us again fer several years. It was DIFFICULT. She didnt know what she was gonna face in JC this yr. We all wanted her to stay but we comforted her and told her that time would fly fast and she'd be back before she knew it. However, we all knew that we were all unsure of whatever would happen in the next couple of years. It was totally blur and bleak to all of us. We could only hope for the best. In the ride home, I started recalling all the stuff we did during her visit back here. All the new friends we made, all the outrageous things we did and all the trouble we caused. And i realised that there was now no more of that, apart from zoe (it's a little different.) They're all only MEMORIES. I started to feel as if we haven't done enough together. Like i should've let her stayover everytime she wanted and go out with her everytime she wanted to and ditch the homework. I feel like there was so much MORE I could've done fer her. She means more than anything in the world to us. ESP to me. She's my best friend and I'll never forget her. EVER. She's brought me more joy than i've ever known and I thank GOD fer HER. I just wanted to let her know that I'll always love my best FREN, AMRIE. <3<3<3
12:46:00 AM
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>