Sunday, October 29, 2006
age: FIFTEEN.
They call me: STACEY
Also: SUNDA, RAJO, STACE.
Sex: FEMALE
Birthday: 170491
RIGHT NOW
Feeling: NOTHING.
Listening to: on the ride - aly and aj
Doing: THIS QUIZ.
Talking to: NO ONE.
Craving for: NTHG.
thinking of: WHAT TO DO TMR.
Hating: NOT GOING SHOPPING. HAHA.
LOVE
Love is: L.O.V.E. I LOVE YOU AND YOU LOVE ME. :D
MISCELLANEOUS
Can you swim: YEAH.
What are you scared of: YOU! HAHAHAHAHA.
Do you like tomatoes?: NICE.
How many telephones?: TWO.
LOOKS
Hair color: BROWNISH BLACK.
Eye color: BROWN.
Do u wear contacts or glasses?: BOTH.
Do u have any piercings?: FOUR ON THE EARS.
JUST LATELY
How are you today?: GREAT. :)
What pants are you wearing?: UGLY FLOWER SHORTS.
What shirt are you wearing right now: CC3 CAMP SHIRT.
What does your hair look like at the moment: UGLY. I GOTTA GET A KILLER HAIRCUT.
Last person you met?: OUT OF THE HOUSE? THEN IT'S ACTS 29 PPL.
Last conversation?: OUTSIDE, ALOYSIUS. AT HOME, MY SISTER.
MORE ABOUT YOU
What's the stupidest thing u ever did? GOSH, IT WAS REAL EMBARRASSING. I WAS MAKING STUPID COMMENTS ABOUT SOMETHING, THINKING ZOE WAS RIGHT BESIDE ME BUT IT WAS A COMPLETE STRANGER. GOSH, SHE WAS LOOKING AT ME LIKE I WAS THE WEIRDEST PERSON ON EARTH.
How many kids do you want to have? HUH? ISN'T IT A LITTLE TOO EARLY?
Favorite Shampoo?: HERBAL ESSENSCES.
Do you have your own cell phone?: YEAH.
Have you ever broken/sprained/fractured a bone?: NO, AND I DUN INTEND TO.
what movies did u catch recently? AT SCHOOL, SHE'S THE MAN.
8:35:00 PM




